Friday, September 4, 2009

economical sentiments

I was driving around doing my errands and my idiot light came on to tell me my mom-bus fuel tank was empty. Yea, I knew it was, but something about payday not arriving yet prevented me from refueling in a more timely fashion. I ended up stopping at a Gate station on my way somewhere else this evening and looked up to find this:
















You may need to click on the picture to get a clearer view of it.

I'm very sorry that it's blurry and bad looking. My camera crapped out on me a few days ago with no hope of resurrection. Since it's blurry, I'll translate. Plus the "Regular" background is black, with black sharpie so it doesn't show up.
The new names read "Arm" "Leg" and "First Born". I was on the phone w/ a friend and had to hang up to take this picture to share with you.

1 comment: