Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tight ain't always right.

This latest post came screeching into my inbox by way of Meuse. This was of course after I got the giggly phone call from her trying to compose herself enough to tell me she was sending me the email of what she had just witnessed. I will now let her explain what she saw in her own words. (Minor editing for grammar, punctuation and spelling. Grrr. Don't make be break out the evil English teacher brandishing the wet noodle, people!)


I hope you get this, but lemme paint the vivid picture. She dumped herself outta
this car, she was wearing one extremely large bright yellow hoop earring in her
right ear and nothing in the left. She had a yellow necklace on, those orange
stretch pants, and a sheer black top. Her gut hung out so far it looked like she
was carrying octuplets. I think the shirt had splashes of pink and blue on it,
but not really sure what that was about, then she put on a camouflage sweat
jacket. The passenger was a black female with a mohawk. (She)looked like a mini Mr T. Gawd I wish you coulda been there to see that! Sorry the pic sucks, but my
camera ain't the highest of technology...I only wish I could have gotten the
shot when she bent over into the car and then got out with the biggest wedgie I
ever saw and proceeded to pull it out right there in the parking lot.




Just remember, if you get dressed in the dark recesses of your closet with out the consultation of a mirror before you leave the house, you are setting yourself up to be fodder for blogs and ridicule everywhere. Tight ain't always right, folks.
To quote of my favorite movies from all time...
"Looks like two pigs fightin' under a blanket"--Steel Magnolias

1 comment:

  1. i gotta tell you, i saw this very same individual AGAIN the very next day.... she has added bright flaming red(NOT burgundy) hair to her new doo... and originally was in something of a blue nature, also skin tight... like a giant swollen smurf... however she exited the building wearing something completely different. totally threw me off, she had gone from blue spandex to fluorescent pink pants. after i burnt my retinas out on the pants, i could no longer see, so i couldn't tell you about her top... just know that i am STILL typing by Braille.

    ReplyDelete